Nina & Christoph
St. Anton am Arlberg - AUSTRIA
Wedding on the Arlberg. St. Anton am Arlberg is not only an experience in winter. Also in summer it offers truly great, exclusive wedding locations. Not far from the centre of the village, directly at the ski slope, in the middle of the beautiful park at Museum of local history the wedding of Nina and Christoph took place. The ambience at this traditional wedding was simply wonderful: in the midst of the Tyrolean mountains, under the open sky, on an idyllic mountain lake, surrounded by woods and meadows.
The tradition of marrying in traditional costume is being lived more and more. This bridal couple has made it happen: The bride in a beautiful wedding dirndl, the groom in traditional leather trousers and the wedding guests in suitable festive clothes.
For such a wedding on the Arlberg, the neighbouring Lech or Zürs is a good place to take the bride. Warth am Arlberg is no less attractive and easily accessible from Germany in winter. Located in the middle of one of the best ski areas in the world, it is also a great location for a winter wedding.
We, the wedding professionals from the Tyrolean Oberland are glad that we were allowed to be present at this wedding ceremony to capture these unique moments for the bridal couple. Here now the wedding trailer and the great wedding photos from St. Anton.
- Fabienne & SerkanView Gallery
- Victoria & MatthiasView Gallery
- Nadine & TobiasView Gallery
- Benni & KathrinView Gallery
- Daniela & MirkoView Gallery
- Evelin & ThomasView Gallery
- Bianca & MaxView Gallery
- Iris & ChristophView Gallery
- Melanie & WilliView Gallery
- Sandra & TarkanView Gallery
- Melanie & HannesView Gallery
- Carmen & AndrewView Gallery
- Steffi & ChristophView Gallery
- Irene & WalterView Gallery
- Vesna & FilipView Gallery